Thursday, June 15, 2017

Otavalo and the Market

June 12
We drove to one of the prettiest places in Ecuador that I had been to yet. It took about 2 hours to drive there. There were fields of rose green houses every where. The town was Otavalo and the resort we visited was called Peuertolago, off of Lake San Pablo. There was an over 15,000 foot tall volcano across the lake. The food there was amazing too, I had a peppered stake!

It was very relaxing and enjoyable to see the beautiful parts of Ecuador as well as the poverty stricken areas. It gave me more of a perspective of what the country was like as a whole.

After the lunch we went to market I had enough cash left to get a couple more presents. The rest of the time I enjoyed walking around with Gloria, my room mate and listening to the drizzle of rain on the tents above us.





























No comments:

Post a Comment